Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Major Slacker!

Hi everyone! Wow, have I been slackin' or what?! So sorry we've been M.I.A for so long. There has been an awful lot going on here and I sorta checked out for a bit. I'm afraid posting will still be sporadic for a while, but just wanted to check in and say HI! All the kitties and Dixie Dog are doing very well. Maggie May just had her yearly exam yesterday and she checked out wonderfully!

I've had to back off of a few things to keep my sanity-- fostering, the TNR group and blogging. Hopefully, I will get back into the swing of things soon. In the mean time, I'll leave you will a little bit o' Saylor! Enjoy :)
P.S. We love and miss you all!!!!!!!

47 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It is good to see you! Hello little Saylor!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We've been missing you too, but I am glad y'all are okay! Howdy Saylor!!!

The Island Cats said...

We're so glad to hear from you and that you all are doing well!! Summer gets crazy, so we understand!!

Cory said...

Hi there furriends!!

Saylor, I've missed you so much! I think of you as my long lost sister from another mother.

Purring knowing that you are all doing well!

xoxo Cory

Cat said...

Hi there, we've missed you guys!!! So glad to hear that everything is okay :-)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Take care and let all know you're okay once in a while. And when you catch your breath, we'll be glad to see you back.

The Monkeys said...

We're so happy to hear that you're all doing well and we're glad to see you guys!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad efurrything is okay. We really miss you guys!!


The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Katnip Lounge said...

We had been wondering if y'all are OK! Life gets complicated sometimes...we hope it's busy in a good way, and nothing bad.
Hope to see you soon, Maui sends a smooch to Gretchen!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are glad you are all doing well. We miss you, too!

Quill and Greyson said...

Glad everyone is well!! Miss you too!

Julia Williams said...

Good to see you! I checked your blog periodically for an update and hoped all was okay. How did Dixie Dog like her CANIDAE food?

Sparkle said...

I miss you guys too! Don't be strangers!

Anonymous said...

We've been sporadically posting, too, so we understand. Glad that Maggie Mae and all of the kitties (and Dixie Dog) are doing good!

Cat with a Garden said...

Thanks for the update! It comes just in time, we were starting to wonder if efurryone is alright. Hi Saylor!
Many purrs,
Siena & Chilli

Old Kitty said...

Me and Charlie heart you and miss you all too!!! Yay that you're all back!! Take care
x

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're glad you're okay...Funny, but we were just thinking of you all, wondering if you were all right, wondering how the TNR was going, etc.

Good to see a post!

Team Tabby said...

Glad everything is okay. We'll be here when you get back.

Team Tabby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Good to see you and know that you are ok. That picture is very beautiful.take care.
Hugs GJ xx

Mickey's Musings said...

Hello beautiful Saylor!!!!
We are happy that you are all well.
We do miss you, but we understand about busy lives. Mom complains that she does not have time to do things she wants to do and blog :/
We hope you pop in once in a while and share pictures of your wonderful selves :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Ellen Whyte said...

We worry sometimes but as long as you drop a note every now and again that all is well, we'll forgive you - MOL!

We're delighted efurryone is well. Take care of yourself too, OK?

Karin Parker said...

I have missed you too ! Please pass my congratulations on to my beloved Maggie May for doing so well in her health check. And tell her I still adore her, even if I am being a naughty mancat with lots of peemails at the moment.....

Gemel said...

Missing you toooo

Spirit n Pixie n Tarmie ♥♥♥

Marg said...

WE have missed you too. I was thinking about you the other day and thought, I need to check in over there. Glad everyone is doing great. And of course there is our Mom's favorite Creek kitty, Saylor. Hope you are surviving the heat. Sure hope the rest of your life is OK. Take care.

meowmeowmans said...

Glad to know you are all okay. :)

We always love a little Saylor, and hooray about Maggie May's clean bill of health. :)

Karen Jo said...

It's good to see you, Saylor. Happy Gotcha Day!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Back to say Happy Gotcha Day to Saylor! (August 1st!)

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Gotcha Day Saylor!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day Saylor!!!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweet Saylor!!!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Saylor, Happy Gotcha Day.

Team Tabby said...

love your picture Saylor and Happy Gotcha Day!

Cory said...

Happy Gotcha Day Saylor!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Saylor! We hope your mom isn't too busy to do something special for you today.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Happy Gotcha Day, gorgeous Saylor!!!! We remember when you were gotcha'ed!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

The Island Cats said...

We came back to wish Saylor a Happy Gotcha Day!!! oxoxo

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Saylor!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Gotcha Day Saylor and many, many, many mooooore!!
Your TX furiends,

jenianddean said...

Good to see you back -- we've had those gaps before where life just gets so hectic and next thing you know it's been a few weeks since you have blogged. We hope to see you soon...
--Jasper

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Thank you for checking in to let us know you are all okay. And thank you for leaving us with a Saylor fix!

We love LUNA said...

Bonjour sweet Saylor, glad to know your news!I've missed you very much!
purrs and love
LUna

Anonymous said...

We are late visitin. But we allus try ta catch up. Like NOW. MOL!

Rene said...

We were wondering where you went! :-) Glad things are ok there.

Cassy said...

Hope you'll come back soon.

Cassy from Beginner Guitar Chords

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Creek Cats, Dixie and Mom
we miss you but we understand...family comes first...we'll be here though
Hugs Madi and Mom

snippetgirl said...

Looks like we are on the same wavelength! I had been slacking on the blog thing until last week. And I have needed a break from fostering and TNR stuff. My anxiety has been a bit too high lately. Hope you have had a good summer! xoxo

About Us

My photo
A diary of rescued cats, foster cats and humanely reducing the free-roaming cat population through tnr.