Here's our Gretchen, Sunshine Pants, Punky Pants...... She has several nicknames :) She is doing wonderfully well. She acts just like the other cats and even curls up with me on the couch every chance she gets.
That is truly amazing. Good for you Gretchen for figuring what a good life you have now. That is so terrific. We were cheering you on and it worked. Hope all of you have a great week.
We can never express how thankful we are for your patience with Gretchen.....we have loved her from the first time you showed her on your blog and purrayed for her for ages and ages. YAY, Gretchen, we knew you would make a lovely addition to the Creek Cats.
Gretchen, I am so happy you're all settled in and loving the Forever Home life! I don't snuggle on the sofa but I AM a big cuddlemonster at night with either Mommy or Daddy. I know I'd love to snuggle on the sofa with you...
Oh how lovely that Sunshine Pants curls up with you so much! I have one cat who likes my lap. None of our other ones do! It's so nice to have a cat like that!
For all you folks and animals reading this my blog has stories and information helpful for cat helpers everywhere. Let your ‘beans know!
I pray that all cat blogosphere kitties stay well!
34 comments:
Gretchen, you go, girl!!!
Good for you Gretchen!
Wot good noos! We like to hear that Gretchen is happy and content.
Gretchen's transformation shows that time and patience and love can perform a miracle!
We're so happy to hear that Gretchen is doing so well! Amazing!
Awww beautiful Gretchen!! You are so so so so gorgeous and this is a brilliant pic of you!!! Yay!! Take care
x
Beautiful picture of Gretchen.
pawhugs, Max
Woo hoo!
It makes us so happy that Gretchen has come so far to get back to being the loved kitty she probably was before she became homeless.
That is truly amazing. Good for you Gretchen for figuring what a good life you have now. That is so terrific. We were cheering you on and it worked. Hope all of you have a great week.
Gretchen, we so glad you have made yourself right at home...and what a good home it is!!
We can never express how thankful we are for your patience with Gretchen.....we have loved her from the first time you showed her on your blog and purrayed for her for ages and ages. YAY, Gretchen, we knew you would make a lovely addition to the Creek Cats.
Love to all of you.
Gretchen we are laughing at all your names! We all have many names like that too!
We are so glad she is settling in so well!
Great to see you getting on so well Gretchen.
Ah Gretchen it makes our hearts happy!!
We so love hearing how well Gretchen is doing! Who would have thought she'd turn into such a snugglebug!
Way to go beautiful girl!
Gretchen, I am so happy you're all settled in and loving the Forever Home life! I don't snuggle on the sofa but I AM a big cuddlemonster at night with either Mommy or Daddy.
I know I'd love to snuggle on the sofa with you...
::Blush::
xx Maui,
aka "Mister Pants" (REALLY!)
We are just so happy that Gretchen is enjoying being an indoor Creek kitty! She's one lucky former feral!
The best news and the picture says it all.. Bliss.. Hugs GJ xx
Wonderful!
Oh Gretchen, you've come a long way baby! That makes me smile!!!
We love to hear that Gretchen is doing so well :) That is so happy!! We laughed a lot at swiffer Saylor too !!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Gretchen
Wowie what a looker you are!
We are so glad that you are doing so well.
purrin
xoxoxo
She is doing great! Wasn't she the same one you we getting night-vision pictures of a while back? Looks like she's found her place.
--Jasper
Unbelievable how she's relaxed. Great job!
Oh how lovely that Sunshine Pants curls up with you so much! I have one cat who likes my lap. None of our other ones do! It's so nice to have a cat like that!
For all you folks and animals reading this my blog has stories and information helpful for cat helpers everywhere. Let your ‘beans know!
I pray that all cat blogosphere kitties stay well!
Debby
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
Such wonderful news!
Woohoo! You go, Gretchen!
We are so happy to hear such great news. :)
Happy Monday, friends!
Oh Gretchen you have come such a long way, we are so happy for you!!!
Gretchen is a dool, I love this name!
And this picture is very artistic, I like this idea about b&w!Well done!
purrs
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA
Gretchen looks as if she has been sharing your lives forever!!! She knows a good thing when she finds it.
Hugs Madi
Gretchen, you rock!
So happy for Gretchen!
Post a Comment