Happy Friday, everyone! Just a quick update......
**Ziggy's x-ray revealed no fractures or breaks. Vet suspects possible soft tissue damage and gave him an anti-inflammatory injection!**
Well, it's been raining since about Saturday night here and this place is a wet mess, but we're ok. Thanks to all who have asked about us :) Although, our roof has sprung a few leaks. Grrr! One of my greatest fears is water in places it shouldn't be, like floods and leaks. So, it's no fun for me to have to walk in my master bath or laundry room with the water stains on the ceiling. I know..... I'm weird, lol.
laundry room ceiling
Sweetie is supposed to leave on transport today for Persian Rescue in VA. I can't even imagine the sadness our hearts will feel when we have to hand her over to her transporter. Not looking forward to that. **UPDATE** Just got word that Sweetie won't be leaving until NEXT weekend.
30 comments:
I will miss seeing Sweetie's face on your blog. And I hope Ziggy is all right - keep us posted!
That is horrible about the missing dogs. I wonder why someone would steal them from them home. **shudders**
Eeek, I meant "their" home - I could not leave without correcting that!
Yikes! Leaky roof, hurty leg and missing doggies....Not Good! But we're hoping Sweetie has a good journey. We're sending purrs your way!!
Sweetie is so sweet looking.... I love that I can't figure out quite where her face is. I know you'll miss her. Hope all turns out well with Ziggy and that it's something minor. Will get right on that link and share the info about the doggies with others. Thanks for a great post.
Pawhugs to all of you.
We're purring for Sweetie to have a safe trip and we hope that she finds a wonderful forever home ASAP. We know you will miss her - many purrs to you for doing such a great job fostering her. We're also purring for Ziggy - we know he'll get the best of care at your house. And we're purring for those poor dogs and their human - that's such a sad story! Really hope they are all right.
P.S. We're sorry to hear about the leaks - not fun at all! We're glad it was not worse though. We just had the fringe of that storm here - there was much more rain to the east of us. (We could have used a little more!)
Awwww I'm so sorry that Sweetie is about to be taken from you - big hugs and purrs!! Me and charlie hope she finds a home as loving and wonderful as yours.
And big big purrs to Ziggy!! Awww we hope his limp gets better. Thank you for keeping an eye out for him.
We are horrified to read about Poseidon, Dumbledore and Beatrix!
:-( Who would do such a thing!?!? We hope they are found soon!! How awful!!
p.s. we hope your water leaks dry up soon! Good luck, take care
x
Goodness there's lots going on at your place.
We hope the leak drys up soon and we're purring for Ziggy and those doggies.
We hope Sweetie finds her forever home soon.
We hope all goes well with Ziggy and his leg! We're sending purrs out to him.
Those poor doggies! We hope they are found soon.
Wow, busy at your house! We don't blame you for being upset about the water leaks. Water damage is no fun. Hope your rain stops soon.
We're glad Sweetie will be sticking around a bit longer, but we know her journey will lead to her forever home. We also hope Ziggy is going to be okay.
Purrs!
I shared the link on the Cute's FB page. Hope it reaches lots of eyes. Poor babies!
We will miss seeing that sweet Sweetie too and we will be purring for her to quickly get that purrfect forever home. We also send purrs to Ziggy. I hope that nasty water leave you alone!
I hope that Ziggy is okay. And I hope that poor woman finds her babies.
We are sending purrs for Ziggy and the poor woman whose dogs were stolen! We know our Mom would go crazy if she was in that situation!
We are happy that you get to keep Sweetie for one more week! We love seeing her adorable face.
We're purring that Ziggy starts feeling better soon! We are also purring for those dogs to be found and brought back home! Our mommy would be so devastated if that happened to us.
We'll be so sorry to see Sweetie go. You did a wonderful job fostering her and making her healthy again!
Yikes on those leaks! Hope no permanent damage done!
We just read yoor update and are glad Ziggy is Ok, and Sweetie is staying a while longer. We are purring and purring for those sweet dogs in the hope they are found safely.
Good news that nothing is broken, I was glad to read that. Sweetir will be so missed. I hope the little darling gets someone to love her lots.. Hugs GJ x
I'm dizzy with these updates, but glad they are all good - well except the wet and the doggies :( Shall I send Maggie May some Nokia rubber boots ???? Paws crossed that you can keep Sweetie for many many weeks ....... And we are cheering loudly for Ziggy - we don't want any naughty kneecaps anymore. Purrs and headbonks.
That is so upsetting that those sweet woofies were dognapped! We will purr and purr until they are found.
We will hate to see Sweetie leave you, but we are so happy that you provided her so wonderful care and lots of love.
Purrs for both Sweetie and Ziggy! And those 3 dogs -- stolen?
We'll hope for another Ziggy update later, when you are in touch with the vet.
We hope those dogs are found safe and sound.
Sweetie is so cute.
Hope Ziggy is okay.
We're just catching up here...
Our mom says if she saw leaks in the ceiling, she'd be pretty upset too!! We hope your rain has stopped now!
We're gonna miss Sweetie too. At least you have another week with her!!
And we're glad Ziggy's leg isn't broken or anything. We hope that it feels better real soon.
Have a great weekend furiends!!
Oh yeah...we purray that those woofies are found. How sad!!
Oh so much going on there. We are glad that Ziggy got to the vets and got a shot - we hope it helps. Virgil was like that for a short time last year and it took a couple days but then he was fine -we hope it is the same for Ziggy.
And we hope those dogs are found soon - we have had that happen around here too - it is just awful to think people would take a pet.
And we are glad that you will get to spend one more week with Sweetie before she moved on to the rescue and finding her perfect forever home!
I'm happy to see the updates about Ziggy and Sweetie. I'm sure you will enjoy the extra time with Sweetie! I couldn't do what you do, I'd keep them all. Sorry to hear about the water damage. We've been having a drought all summer, so we could use "some" of yours, but not all of it! I hope the dogs are found and returned soon. I will post the link on facebook.
Thanks for the updates. We're glad Ziggy's okay, and that you'll have a little more time with Sweetie. We are so sad about those woofies, and hope they are found real soon.
We are glad Ziggy is okay and that Sweetie can stay for another week.It is sad about the dogs.We hope they are found safe and well.
So many things going on. Hope everything goes well.
Gosh what a high drama day! hope those doggies are found ASAP, and glad there are no fractures, and HOPE that sweet little cat gets a proper forever home.
Glad Ziggy isn't too serious! Purrrr
We are sorry to hear about your roof leaks. We went through that this summer (had leaks in a bedroom) and had to (gulp) replace the entire roof!
Post a Comment