ohmigod, you are flying!!!Adorable poses, I think I will try it here as well, looks fabulous!hugs, purrs and loveLuna
We LOVE it! Smoochies!
So THAT'S what cats are thinking when they do stuff like that. I always wondered.the Momma
Adorable!
You are the king of the world!
Don't fly too far!!
SUPERcat!
HA!HA! Isn't that a Steve Miller song???? I bet he'd play his guitar for a sweet girl like Maizy! Fun and cute photo!!NoirPS. I hope Maizy gets some frequent flier miles!
Hahahahahaha! That is hilarious! Great pics! Our mom has the song running through her head now. :-)
That mades us laugh so much....Spirit n Pixie purrs xx
MOL! Come fly up here for a visit!
What a great shot!! Good Job mom to have capture such action. Madi and Mom
Hahahaaha - we laughed at those photos! Mom did good to get the shots. We hope you flew somewhere fun, Maizy!Purrs and hugs,The Kitty Krew
You sure look silly. But if you want to fly somewhere that is a good way to get started. Hope you make it wherever you are going.
So cute, Maizy! Samson likes those types of poses too.
Love it! All you need is a boogie mat and you can fly anywhere in the world!
haha you made me meow out loud! this is a great set of pictures, i wish there was more!
awwww you are flying! :) how adorable! I LOVE the photos!
Hey Maizy! Now that's a hangover!~Lisa Co9T
Maizy, you look very relaxed!
Too CuteMy Meredith does that. When I hold her she hangs her legs straight out
flying kitty! Did you pose her like that, or was that her own idea?
You are a great flying cat!
You are flying high! Enjoy the flight and thanks for choosing Maizy airlines!
Oh my gosh, these are just the cutest pictures. I wonder where you are flying to, maybe my house, Please??Iris
Wow! Teach us how to fly!
It's Super Maizy! She needs a cape!!!
What a funny pose - good catpure!
Maizy, you are silly but oh so cute!
Just hysterical...those little fuzzies of ours are so entertaining aren't they? Cute stuff!
MOL Maizy! That is too funny...thanks for the laugh today.
Maybe using that towel as a cape would help.
HAHAHHAHAHA This is just tooo adorable!
Maize One, you are cleared for take off! Over. :0)
We love that picture!! That is one of our mom's favorite poses for kitties!!
MOL! Mommy spits coffee everywhere.that looks like lots of fun!
You are so adorable! Fly, Maizy, Fly! :)
That is some kind of good flight position. Where are off to?
WOW, look out when you get your clearance for take off!
These were great pictures we especially loved the second one!Purry purrsAbby
You're an amazing flyer!!Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
You're so silly;)
Wow! That is SOME pose!
Airplane rides~
It's Supercat!
i love this! Perfect! surely one of my favourite pics! Priceless!
hee hee, great form! Did you enter into the catolypics in that flying skiing category?--JB
Post a Comment
47 comments:
ohmigod, you are flying!!!
Adorable poses, I think I will try it here as well, looks fabulous!
hugs, purrs and love
Luna
We LOVE it! Smoochies!
So THAT'S what cats are thinking when they do stuff like that. I always wondered.
the Momma
Adorable!
You are the king of the world!
Don't fly too far!!
SUPERcat!
HA!HA! Isn't that a Steve Miller song???? I bet he'd play his guitar for a sweet girl like Maizy! Fun and cute photo!!
Noir
PS. I hope Maizy gets some frequent flier miles!
Hahahahahaha! That is hilarious! Great pics! Our mom has the song running through her head now. :-)
That mades us laugh so much....
Spirit n Pixie
purrs xx
MOL! Come fly up here for a visit!
What a great shot!! Good Job mom to have capture such action.
Madi and Mom
Hahahaaha - we laughed at those photos! Mom did good to get the shots. We hope you flew somewhere fun, Maizy!
Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
You sure look silly. But if you want to fly somewhere that is a good way to get started. Hope you make it wherever you are going.
So cute, Maizy! Samson likes those types of poses too.
Love it! All you need is a boogie mat and you can fly anywhere in the world!
haha you made me meow out loud! this is a great set of pictures, i wish there was more!
awwww you are flying! :) how adorable! I LOVE the photos!
Hey Maizy! Now that's a hangover!
~Lisa Co9T
Maizy, you look very relaxed!
Too Cute
My Meredith does that. When I hold her she hangs her legs straight out
flying kitty! Did you pose her like that, or was that her own idea?
You are a great flying cat!
You are flying high! Enjoy the flight and thanks for choosing Maizy airlines!
Oh my gosh, these are just the cutest pictures. I wonder where you are flying to, maybe my house, Please??
Iris
Wow! Teach us how to fly!
It's Super Maizy! She needs a cape!!!
What a funny pose - good catpure!
Maizy, you are silly but oh so cute!
Just hysterical...those little fuzzies of ours are so entertaining aren't they? Cute stuff!
MOL Maizy! That is too funny...thanks for the laugh today.
Maybe using that towel as a cape would help.
HAHAHHAHAHA This is just tooo adorable!
Maize One, you are cleared for take off! Over. :0)
We love that picture!! That is one of our mom's favorite poses for kitties!!
MOL! Mommy spits coffee everywhere.
that looks like lots of fun!
You are so adorable! Fly, Maizy, Fly! :)
That is some kind of good flight position. Where are off to?
WOW, look out when you get your clearance for take off!
These were great pictures we especially loved the second one!
Purry purrs
Abby
You're an amazing flyer!!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
You're so silly;)
Wow! That is SOME pose!
Airplane rides~
It's Supercat!
i love this! Perfect! surely one of my favourite pics! Priceless!
hee hee, great form! Did you enter into the catolypics in that flying skiing category?
--JB
Post a Comment