

A few weeks ago the lady sent in 12 UPC labels and $2.99 to Fancy Feast in exchange for this great dish! Isn't it fancy? You can get one too! It's so easy! Go
here for details! Must hurry, this offer ends on September 30, 2009.
The lady uses Fancy Feast for TNR and it's the only food Maggie May will take her supplements in. So, she gets a 1/2 a can for breakfast.
28 comments:
Wow! That's a purrty fancy dish to eat your fancy feast from!
Ooh, that is fancy! When I glanced at the first picture, I thought it looked like a REALLY big diamond. Now how are you kitties going to decide who gets to eat out of it. I can't see all of you eating out of it at once. Maybe you can take turns?
Wow, that is quite fancy. Almost too pretty to eat out of...
*snort* We couldn't keep a straight face saying that. Heeehee
Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
That is a pretty fancy dish
That is quite fancy!
Everyone needs a fancy dish to eat Fancy Feast from.
xxxxxx
Now that is a fancy dish. I wish my human would let me eat fancy feast but she is so into health foods...
is very beautiful :)
Very cool! We checked and it's not available in Canada, though :(
That dish is very fancy! Since you have a designated fancy dish, shouldn't it be always filled with Fancy Feast? We think it should never be empty!
Awesome! My Father always wanted to get a Fancy Feast dish my for cat.
cindy
Its a beautiful fancy dish :)
Thats a lovely dish to eat your fancy feast from..Hugs GJ xx
I don't feed my kitties fancy feast. I can see the bottom. Isn't that a problem? Tell your mom, don't put it in the sunlight. You will cry over your food.
Fancy! I'll say!
Wow - very classy and fancy!!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Wow! That is a fancy dish.
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh I have always wanted a freaking crystal dish!!! I hope the WOman can jump on this!
Very elegant!
We each got one a couple years ago for free attached to the 12 packs of cans!
Wow. That is a very beautiful dish! Y'all are so lucky. All we get is ceramic :(
oooo that is sooooo nice! I want one!!!
Wow that IS fancy! Do you feel like royalty when you eats out of it?? I would!
Wow...you guys are very fancy over at your place!!
That's a very fancy bowl to eat stinky goodness in! You are lucky.
That is a really fancy food bowl, an SO pretty!
Wow, I could eat like a king out of a dish like that!
Thanks for the tip!
your pal,
Bruce:)
Fancy indeed! Are you getting your catfood in it now?
purrs and love
Luna
Cool bowl! Years ago I saved labels
and I received the toy plush Fancy Feast cat, I think I still have it somewhere!
Post a Comment