Monday, January 19, 2009

I Won't Back Down - Movie Monday

21 comments:

Parker said...

Wrestlemainia! Maggie, you are a yough little cookie!

Parker said...

tough! Not yough!
HaHaHaHaHa!

Everycat said...

Such tortitude! Maggie you have all of the cool moves. Maya is a sweetheart playing with you too. That made us laugh, perfect soundtrack too!

Whicky Wuudler

Cory said...

You go girl! Maggie, you are an inspriation!

Anonymous said...

That was great! I just love Monday Night Fights...er...ah, Monday Mornin' Fights!

Kiddo

The Island Cats said...

Maggie...for a little thing, you sure are tough! We think we learned a few moves from you!

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Wow what a wrestling match that was. Maggie you have got it going on.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Go Maggie Mae!! It is so good to see you well and happy and playing!
~ The Bunch

PB 'n J said...

Maggie Mae, you are a wrestle maniac!

Amm said...

Oh my God that is TOO cute. I love the music accompaniment! Perfect song!

jenianddean said...

I like Maya's paw to the head technique. That's what I do to my Maggie.
--Jasper

Lux said...

That was riveting! Great soundtrack, too!

Cat with a Garden said...

Maggie, your long tail rules! Maya doesn't back down neither, eh? You two are in for much fun...

Kaltsas Kats said...

We agree that Nemo and Ferris look like they were identical twins. I've seen cats that look similar but I would say Ferris is definitely the closest. Patches is taking tips on how to beat up on her brother. Nemo usually backs down though.
-Patches and Nemo

The Monkeys said...

Nice moves, Maggie!

Anonymous said...

Maggie fer a smaller kitteh yoo sure do kick sum butt!

Quill and Greyson said...

That was good fun! You are a real killer kitty!

Motor Home Cats said...

That looks like so much fun. We love to wrestle too.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Maggie!!!!!! Be fierce!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Maggie May, you are one tough little girl kittie! You go, girl!

PS: I just discovered Sunny does not like Alice Cooper. His ears perked up and he was walking around going, what is that, Mommy?! LOL

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!

Beautiful girls can be tough too!

Abby

About Us

My photo
A diary of rescued cats, foster cats and humanely reducing the free-roaming cat population through tnr.