Maizy...what a beautiful little arm....right there where the orange is mingled in on your white reminds me of a delicious bowl of orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream....yummmy I just want to take a gentle nibble. Madi and Mom
Awww, now doesn't that just put a huge smile on my face. I could look at sweet kitties all day! Oh, wait...I do that :). Glad you're one of them! ~Lisa Co9T
50 comments:
Those ears! Very cute pose.
Oh what a CUTE pose! And in the sunshine even.
omigod, soooo lovely!I think I will try this pose here as well, looks relaxing! :)
purrs and love
Luna
yes you are! so cute!
Hey, life looks better this way.
We're with the Whiskeratti...everything looks better that way!
Love it!
Maizy...what a beautiful little arm....right there where the orange is mingled in on your white reminds me of a delicious bowl of orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream....yummmy I just want to take a gentle nibble.
Madi and Mom
You look very comfy and yay for sunbeams!
oh ! we love this picture!
Maybe she's right side up and it's the rest of the world that's upside down! MOL You're so cute, Maizy!
Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Maizy, you look very warm and kissable!
Awww, so cute!
Lovely leg, ladycat! Patched tabbies always remind me of a pile of autumn leaves, so much color!
If we stand on our head and look at you, you look purrfectly normal.
Awwwwww, you're so cute!
You are so pretty upside down or right side up!
A total cutie in a totally cute pose!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
Gorjussly cute!
That's it--make sure the sun touches all of your lovely fur!
That is one happy cat. We love to sleep like that and then stretch. Great picture.
Maizy you have beautiful markings!
Upside down is always good!
nice title and great photo
:D
thnks
:)
Aww I just want to rub your belly!! Sooo cute!
XOXOXO Puddin
Awww, now doesn't that just put a huge smile on my face. I could look at sweet kitties all day! Oh, wait...I do that :). Glad you're one of them!
~Lisa Co9T
Everything looks funny upside-down!
Stttreeeeettcccchees!! ;)
Great pic! We like how the shadows enhance your fur colors!
--JB
Sometimes upside down is the purrfect view!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
It's easy to see where the nickname Crazy Maizy came from! Some kitties just see things from their own perspective. Hers is a little topsy-turvy!
Beautiful! You look so cute in the sunshine :-)
Maizy you are so adorable!!
You are so very cute! We loves the way your stretched out!
That is so beautiful.. Hugs GJ x
With a pose like that, we know all is well in the world.
That is our favorite stretch too.
MOL you so silly =^_^= we hears inverted poses ares furry good for you~!
Maizy, you are silly and furry cute too!
We'd frame this one:)
Are you making air biscuits? Great picture! :)
There is so much we humans can learn from you wonderful feline stretching machines. What a great photo!
For other folks (I refer to kitties as people) reading this, my blog has stories and information helpful for cat caretakers everywhere.
All you kitties stay well!
Debby
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
You're just as adorable when you're upside down, Maizy! :)
Is that really comfortable?
Looks like some good sun enjoyment! What a pretty cat.
Being upside down is pretty cool!
Thanks in advance for the award that you're giving me on Friday! What a great way to end the work week. I'm exhausted!
Looks like you found a great sunspot. I think that's the best way to enjoy the sun.
--Jasper
Wow, this Drew character from WBCL must be a cat blogger. Very crafty of him! He could conceivably get all cat bloggers on board with WBCL!
Sumtimes upside down is da only way to view dis crazy world! Furry good pose Maizy!
Miss Maizy, you and I both like upside down!
Post a Comment