Monday, December 21, 2009

I've Got The World On A String

Look what our servants bought us over the weekend......It's a Fling-ama-string! The lady's boss gave her a $50.00 gift card to PetSmart, so we got this and some more WBCL.
It's just what we've always wanted! We've already worn down the rechargeable batteries several times!

63 comments:

The Monkeys said...

That looks like such a fun toy! We'd never heard of it before, so we 'googled' it and now we want one!

Parker said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

We love Luna said...

How lucky, it's cool!
Enjoy your toy dear friends!
purrs and love
Luna

Hansel said...

mom had to take ours down because we were way too violent with it. We roughed it up and made it real sad. it made really horrible noises when tesla caught the string and PULLED It as far and hard as she could over and over again. She's too smart for that toy. Then she taught hansel and mom was so sad she took it down.

Lisa Kolosey said...

We've been wondering about that one for a while too. Looks like a lot of "hands free" fun for humans to watch. Hmmmm...still thinking about it.
~Lisa Co9T

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow! That looks like a great toy! Enjoy.

The Island Cats said...

We've heard that toy is lots of fun! We don't have one...maybe Santa Claws will bring us one??

The Florida Furkids said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Bruce said...

It looks like you are waiting in line for your turn! Must be a fun toy!
your pal,
Bruce:)

Jasmim said...

it's a wonderful gift !

Cory said...

I've never seen that toy before...hope there is still time to put it on my list!!!

Cindy said...

Boy, that looks like fun! I'll have to go look, I still don't have a great gift for the felines yet.
I am used to just seeing 2 cats so seeing 4 together is just too cool.
cindy

Cats in trees said...

You certainly look like your having a lot of fun together. We think we need rechargeble batteries for photoguy too. He always stops playing the string game, when we are not done yet.

SuziQCat said...

My boys love the Fling-a-ma-String too! They are getting batteries in their stockings this year!

One Cats Nip said...

Oh neat toy! I do have a questions though....do you ever get whapped with the string...and does it hurt?

SeaThreePeeO said...

That looks like a great toy. we would love to find one of those in our stocking!

Milo and Alfie said...

We've never seen one of those but it sure looks like yoo are all enjoying it!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

It looks like soooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that is really a way cool gift and y'all sure are enjoying it...happy pouncing to you all!!!

SuziQCat said...

Creek Cats - We use regular AA batteries, not the rechargeable kind, and I think if we left it on non-stop, we'd get almost two hours or so. We only have it on if someone is interested in playing though. I find that even in my camera the rechargables don't last as long...I think I need to get some new ones though.

Anonymous said...

That looks fun! We are hoping Santa will bring us Cat Dancer!

Hey, look! You have the same cat door as us!

PS. There is a script running on your page that freezes up our browser. Don't know what, but thought you would want to know.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We got one of those last year. At first we loved it and played and played and played. Now we just like to watch the string...

Mr. Hendrix said...

OMG! I have one of those! I love it too! I got mine from Baby Patches's store. We never saw it before that. Your Petsmart is way cooler than ours.

I think you need at least one more so you can all play whenever you want.

Raymond and Busby said...

That looks fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun looking toy! You look so cute, taking turns.

Elizabeth and Connor said...

That looks like fun! We still like candy wrappers ans little pieces of paper, though.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!! Loads of fun!!!

Shelly said...

I've gotten an email advertising that. Looks like a lot of fun, but I was afraid that Lucky or Midnight would tear it up. Can the string be chewed off? Lucky and Midnight are good at that!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looks like lots of fun!

Max said...

Awesome! Buddah and I kinda want one of those. He would play with it more than I would, but it still looks fun!

Catline Crew said...

We've never seen this toy. But it looks like everyone is having lots of fun.

Marg said...

Boy that looks like a great toy. You sure have a great staff. We hope our staff brings us something as good as that. Merry Christmas to all of you and a very Happy New year too.

HH and The Boys said...

Wow! Your toys are great. Thanks for showing the pics of them so I can give a little hint to Her Highness for my Christmas stocking.

Max

Emmylou said...

MM will have to look that toy up and see what it does! She says she has an eye on something for me, but I might like that string-thing! It looks like you all are having fun with it.

Lisa Wallace + current cat said...

We don't know that string toy, but we sure are curious about it now. You all look to be having a great time, and everyone is in on the action.

CCL Wendy said...

How wonderful! It's nice to have a great toy like that to share amongst you all. It goes along with the spirit of Christmas. Have oodles of fun!

Merry Christmas!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What a very cool toy! Guess you need some new batteries for Christmas.

We got your card today, we love it. The wee ones started talking about getting a hat for us!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mom says I would probably run from it like I do anything else that makes noise.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mom says I would probably run from it like I do anything else that makes noise.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That looks like so much fun. You all look like you enjoy it.

Debra Taylor said...

Aren't you lucky! I might go check this out. Our cats seem bored with their toys. So I'm looking for something good.

I wonder if you have ever used the laser toys - wonder if anyone reading this has an opinion on them.

To anyone reading this - please visit my blog about a colony of abandoned/feral cats near my home. And you might decide to sign on as a follower to my blog since it has stories and information helpful for cat caretakers everywhere.
Thank you,
Debby

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

loki said...

Wow! That looks like a fun toy! It looks intriguing too! I think you have to post a video. I'm curious to see what it does.

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Hmm. I think I'd like one of those. You guys look quite interested.....

Noir

BeadedTail said...

We've never heard of that toy before! Wonder if it's too late to call Santa and add it to our list!

Quill and Greyson said...

What a nice boss!

GLOGIRLY said...

That toy looks great!!! And I can tell by the name... it MUST be fun!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Ellen Whyte said...

What's it do? What's it do? We're going to Google it...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with nip and other goodies!

ZOOLATRY said...

What a fun toy for all you lucky kitties!
PS... we thank you, on behalf of the small new human in the family,
for the little "squirt" t-shirt,
it'll be up on his blog later today!
Merry Meowy Christmas to all of you!
The Zoolatry Girls, Maggy and Zoey and Ann

My Mind's Eye said...

What a great toy. I don't think we've seen one of those but we'll check it out. Merry Christmas
to you all,
Madi and Mom

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We want one too! What a wonderful present your mom got!

Daisy said...

Cool! Harley is still trying to decide how to spend his PetSmart prize moneys from Catster, so I'm going to show him this!

Anonymous said...

It looks innerestin, but we suspect Iza would just pull it to shreds. Shes a bit destructive!

LC and Ayla

Sakura said...

wonderful blog
wonderful photos
and ...wonderful cats
Merry Christmas
I have a prize on my blog
If you want is yours
:)

Luna und Luzie said...

That looks like a lot o fun. How nice from your boss!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

That looks like a really fun toy you all got there. I don't know how to play that game. Is it hard to learn. That was really nice that your boss gave your mom $$$$ for the pet store stuff. Have bunches of fun.

Cory Clark said...

That looks like so much fun! We want a Flingamastring, too!

Nico, Austin & JayJay :)

meowmeowmans said...

What a cool toy! String is one of our kitties' favorite toys. It might be time for a trip to PetSmart. :)

Meowy Christmas!

Tigger, Munchkin, Jigsaw and Patches said...

Wow! Dat looks like a furry cool toy. I finks Jiggy would mess it up tho. He is furry ruff on toys.

Oh, and fanks you fur stoppin' by our bloggie to leave Chrissymous wishes. We wish da same for you and your beans!

Prints the Cat said...

The string thing looks interesting. How does it work?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We have that toy too but we don't play with it for some reason. Looks like you guys are having fun!
--JB
Pee Ess: I don't mind peeing in WBCL any more and we use it too all the time!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Wow, you scored a big present there! Purrty nice of the boss to think of you, too!

Cliff and Olivia said...

Cool thingy. But isn't that just an excuse for the human not to do the string play themselves?

Sasha said...

I haven't seen one of those before. I think I want one.

About Us

My photo
A diary of rescued cats, foster cats and humanely reducing the free-roaming cat population through tnr.