How Now Brown Cal


As fall approaches and the leaves begin to change colors, so do I. My face is turning a lovely shade of reddish-brown or as I like to call it, chocolate-cherry. Went to the vet a few months back for a check up and the bloods they stole looked good. Not sure what is going on here. Last year this time I lost all the furs from the back of my neck. The vet stuck me with a needle and all the furs grew back. I change with the seasons.

6 comments:
How Now Brown Cal!
Chocolate/Cherry is a good color on you, Cal ;-)
Cal yoo look like Mickey!
How awesome to find a cat family like mine with 7 kitties! I'll be checking in again soon!
Chocolate - Cherry Cal, you are one sweet ladycat.
Cal, you are supposed to shed in the spring and summer.
You look good in chocolate-cherry. We will purr for you to not lose your furs this year.
Post a Comment